[NCUC-EC] NCUC mentees for ICANN62 - Deliberate until 26Apr

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 16:56:55 CEST 2018

Dear EC

This specific member process is something we can ask staff to check w/ NCSG.
The NCSG EC approves members, not NCUC.

If the majority of EC wants to consider this application, we have to
have this conversation of member approval with NCSG EC. It hasn't been
done before that I know of but it is up to you to ask.

Best,

Renata