[NCUC-EC] [NC 6th April - Please vote] NCUC response on fellowship questionnaire

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 18:20:31 CEST 2018

Hello

Thanks all once more.
Indeed the deadline is Apr 6 and it is up to the EC to decide on
submitting it or not.
If it can be done by tomorrow then we'll share that with members.

As mentioned, this is already an extension of the original comment
period so unless ICANN organization gives NCUC an extension, it won't
be considered after the deadline.

Thanks