[NCUC-EC] [NC 6th April - Please vote] NCUC response on fellowship questionnaire

Michael Karanicolas mkaranicolas at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 17:35:45 CEST 2018

Hi,

I generally concur - though it looks now as if Claudio has migrated over to
Farzi's draft, so I'm not sure where that leaves us in terms of the
drafting... Nonetheless, I think it would be good to have an NCUC
submission as well, and would warmly encourage Ines, and anyone else, to
keep working on this so we can have something to put in.

As to the complaints about process - I think it's a legitimate point about
leaving things too close to the deadline - and that going forward we should
aim to get a coherent draft finalized at least 48 hours prior to the
deadline for commentary on the lists. However, it's also worth noting that
the NCSG draft was shared later than the NCUC version - so if people are ok
with the process around that, I think it nullifies the procedural
objections to our submitting an NCUC comment as well.

Best,

Michael