[NCUC-EC] [Ext] members survey

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 02:08:54 CEST 2017

Hi Rafik

At this point, I think it's important we (EC, PC, NCSG...) accompany
the work of Onboarding program but I have in mind this is the 1st
edition of this initiative and it's a joint effort by ICANN and the
community.
So I'd not, at this time, encourage implementation of 1 single data
mapping of members.
I think it's fine that the program has its own form and dataset.
As it was announced, members who have been around for a while but want
to receive the materials can do so, I signed up for that.
And we can tap in on the data collected anytime too.

When the Onboarding team presented their work to EC, it was pretty
clear that this would be an evolving initiative so maybe in 6 months
or 1 year we can maybe review it again.

So yes, the question is a bit odd but I understand that some members
may want entry level leadership positions and it's important to know
them.

Anyway, I think this can be a dialogue to have w/ Onboarding team,
probably at next NCUC policy session.

I'm interested too in the data NCSG is collecting and whether
constituencies will have access to it or give inputs to the form. This
can be too a part of the conversation.

Best,

Renata