[NCUC-EC] Fwd: 2017 NCUC Elections Ballot

hfaiedh ines hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 17:08:28 CEST 2017

Hi Tapani
Thank you for raising this especially for newcomers who might not know the
election process. I guess these should all be outlined and explained like
at previous elections. This is what I found was shared for the 2016 NCUC
elections and it is quite informative I think.
https://community.icann.org/m/mobile.action#page/63146309