[NCUC-EC] Fwd: 2017 NCUC Elections Ballot

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 17:53:46 CEST 2017

Hi

we have already used a similar page for this year elections.
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomuserconst/Elections+2017

I will just copy paste the important remarks.

*Important Remarks: *

*1. For all positions, please select 1 candidate only; if you select more
than 1 your vote won’t be counted2. You can change your vote until the
deadline on 05 November 2017, 23:59 UTC. Only the last selection will be
counted.3. You can vote for all Executive Committee positions regardless of
what region you are in.4. If you don't select any choice for a seat, the
vote for that seat will be counted as zero.5. You will receive several
reminders during the election with the same link to your ballot. The weight
of your vote is indicated in the ballot (1 for individual, 1 for small
organisation and 2 for large organisation).6. The candidate with the most
votes wins. If the abstention count is greater than any candidate for a
seat, the seat will remain vacant.*

Farzaneh