[NCUC-EC] Fwd: Funding civil society day before IGF

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 16:07:50 CET 2017

Hi everyone

We have procedures for treasurer reporting but there was a report very
recent, we can dig it.
That, coupled w/ Outreach form pending review could be 1 item of discussion

However, we have an urgent action that demands all our outreach energy
which is IGF

There won't be funding requests put forward anymore until there

After it, we can reopen this item

Best,

Renata