[NCUC-EC] [Call for applications] NCUC Buddy/Mentor Program

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 23:34:04 CET 2017

Hi

Thanks for reviewing these documents.
Answers inline

1) I do believe 6 months is too long a commitment for the mentor. I would
> suggest 3 months as a maximum.
>
> Both mentor and mentee can shorten participation on the programme if they
feel it is appropriate.

> 2) what is the difference between the "Buddy" and "Mentor" programs.

These descriptions are on the link below. A rough comparison buddy=learner
mentor=teacher
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Qevha2yCrOIie1mViFYMMwxDhxjPs-P_M1yC_Sr_N7k/edit

>  As for the evaluation form, I'm just curious as to how those answers will
>> be used generally? Who will be reading through the evaluations? And what
>> kind of process will take place post-reading?
>>

>>  Maryam Bakoshi, who supports us through ICANN Staff, will be helping us
manage this information.
Chair will be following up also on this information and consulting with EC
as the program evolves.
For now, the idea is to experiment with this program and if we find we need
to change the forms or re-read through evaluations, we'll confer with EC
and then our members.

Thanks for the extensive review, I'll check your comments and prepare
rollout of this pilot program.

Thanks