[NCUC-EC] Fwd: Funding civil society day before IGF

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 15:55:27 CET 2017

Dear EC

I'm forwarding Farzaneh's request for NCUC EC to support civil society day.
In previous editions this event also had NCUC support.

NCUC Operating Procedures mention allocation of funds on itens VI and VII
https://www.ncuc.org/ncuc-operating-procedures/

Although this event is a budget higher than the average recommended
for approval (USD 500) and the timeline is a bit short, you must also
have in mind we have had no budget for outreach events for IGF
approved, we do have a workshop there, and our traditional form for
outreach is to be reviewed, so the request was sent via email because
of that.

I would also ask Farzaneh to provide materials to publicize the event
before and after the meeting (program and report - with speakers main
points).

Please review the request and send in your comments

Thanks