[NCUC-EC] [Call for applications] NCUC Buddy/Mentor Program

hfaiedh ines hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 10:55:16 CET 2017

Great ! This is in keeping with what I had suggested on my candidate
statement to engage newcomers so I am happy we are creating new channels
for newcomers within NCUC to become more involved.
I do have two general comments before following up and going into further
details:

1) I do believe 6 months is too long a commitment for the mentor. I would
suggest 3 months as a maximum.

2) what is the difference between the "Buddy" and "Mentor" programs.