[NCUC-EC] NCUC Community Travel response

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 14:41:54 CET 2017

Let me just add that the current draft also includes the onboarding
program, attached to the fellowship and next-gen.
We have been working on promoting greater accountability and transparency
with regards to the pilot program, however, I do think the wording in the
draft is quite strong and might promote greater uneasiness rather than
building a constructive dialogue on this topic. The underlying question is
perfectly fine as we really need to improve and review certain aspects of
each one of these initiatives. As my fellow "fellows" form the EC, I
wouldn't be here if it weren't by the opportunity of being in the
onboarding team, to which I very grateful for. I say this because the draft
talks about effectiveness and value, it does not succeed in determining how
they are being measured.

best,

Louise Marie Hurel

Cybersecurity Project Coordinator | Igarapé Institute

London School of Economics (LSE) Media and Communications (Data and Society)
Skype: louise.dias
+44 (0) 7468 906327
*l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk <l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk> *
louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com