[NCUC-EC] New members survey

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Mon May 29 14:15:01 CEST 2017

Hi

Sorry to have missed this earlier

I'm confused

Community onboarding proposed a survey

Mapping new members and working groups was another survey I did which
no one commented

NCSG members are planning on doing a survey and a new member
recruitment process which will make new members "simmer" on the group
6 months before going to NPOC or NCUC

This all just seem an incredible amount of energy misdirected and
spread out which will amount to not much usable data for general uses

Also these are all open ended answers so who will read the responses
will have a lot of work making sense of them all

My opinion is that these efforts should be coordinated

Best,

Renata