[NCUC-EC] New members survey

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Mon May 29 14:34:35 CEST 2017

I suggested having a survey in our first webinar for newcomers which was
well received. Onboarding program recommended a survey, we can implement
it. Where is your mapping new members/ working groups?

I don't know where NCSG idea is coming from or who is putting it forward.
But since I promised to do a survey for newcomers at NCUC level, I would
like to make it happen. If others come up with a better plan before we
implement this, then we can follow their lead. All we need at the moment is
a couple of comments on the survey form itself. If you think you can
implement your mapping idea into this survey without making it complicated,
we can look into it.

Farzaneh