[NCUC-EC] New members survey

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Mon May 29 13:38:44 CEST 2017

I need comments on this. Can someone please volunteer and lead this so that
we can have a survey in place soon?

One suggestion would be to suggest the issues and see what people are
interested in. For example, to list them: Privacy, Trade Mark issues,
Dispute Resolution, Human Rights, General ICANN Accountability Issues,
Writing policy pieces and public comments.

Thanks

Farzaneh