[NCUC-EC] FW: Rechnung/Invoice Nr. 2017-05-02

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Fri May 19 13:44:55 CEST 2017

Hi

In ICANN58 there was an NCUC meeting and a report to chair and EC
(shared Apr 1) which did mention there was a German company in charge
of website related tasks
http://lists.ncuc.org/pipermail/ncuc-ec/2017-April/003803.html

There was a call to confirm the E-team volunteers on the list and a
few changes were made but, as far as I remember, the only new
volunteer dropped out. Most previous volunteers who have not expressed
willingness to continue were taken out of the list.

Best,

Renata