[NCUC-EC] FW: Rechnung/Invoice Nr. 2017-05-02

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Fri May 19 17:05:40 CEST 2017

OK sorry I definitely did not understand that it was a 2 year project, so this came as a bit of a shock. Hopefully the other NCUC EC members were aware of this?

> > Further, if this an annual cost I think it would make a lot more sense
> > for them to bill ICANN directly.
>
> Yes, indeed I think that would make more sense even for a one-off, but for
> some obscure legal reasons ICANN isn't willing to do that.

<groan> Sounds familiar. OK, we should notify ICANN that this is happening and get a commitment that they will reimburse before proceeding.

Dr. Milton L. Mueller
Professor, School of Public Policy
Georgia Institute of Technology