[NCUC-EC] Outreach or travel support for Johannesburg ICANN meeting

Tatiana Tropina tatiana.tropina at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 15:57:03 CEST 2017

Hi all,
it seems to me that both fellowship and bringing experts to the outreach
are important. Our outreach budget looks rather tight to me and - after
dealing with outreach several times - I'd rather be cautious. What about
finding a compromise, say, roughly half of the fellowship funds will go to
bringing the NCUC fellow (or fellows, depending on the costs) and half of
the money we can spend on bringing the expert to the outreach if needed.
I agree with maintaining mentor/mentee concept, but we can ask one of the
experienced NCUC member or someone from EC to mentor the fellow, if
necessary.
Will this work?
Cheers
Tanya