[NCUC-EC] Outreach or travel support for Johannesburg ICANN meeting

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 01:57:11 CEST 2017

Hi

My thoughts on the following point

* the 4000usd budget
Keep it for travel support for ICANN Mtg but include in that too being
part of the outreach effort
Likely folks from the region will benefit more

*budget for outreach/inreach
It would be important to have a budget for outreach, yes. I think this
budget can be in the form of micro-grants.
Sometimes folks just need to fly in a speaker, or need to print a
leaflet or organize a coffee-break.
This can be also for inreach initiatives, small training sprints or
thematical discussions on NCUC urgent issues

Best,

Renata