[NCUC-EC] ICANN Joburg travel support

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 21:47:57 CET 2017

Hi

I would like to apply for a slot.

The outreach event to be planned there can be an amazing opportunity to
create collaboration between those interested in developing countries
issues related to domain name policies so I'd like to contribute.
I'm also becoming more involved in WS2 work and starting to understand GNSO
Review so this would be an important opportunity to move forward w/ these.

I did not apply for a slot on the last meeting and I am not a fellow on
this one too so that is my only current option for funding.

Best,

Renata