[NCUC-EC] event in Rio de Janeiro - NCUC representation

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 16:25:29 CEST 2017

Dear EC members

On 27th Sept, Rio de Janeiro will have Rioinfo
This is an important technology conference in Brazil. ICANN is
planning a session there which will talk about business engagement,
South School of Internet Governance in Rio and some of our side talks
of the school which constituted NCUC outreach.

There is this session also predicted
Engagement in ICANN and Internet Policy Development Process

This would be 1h talk to present NCUC and engagement.

They estimate 17000 participants in the whole event (3 days).

I'd like to give a talk on this session.

I can self fund accomodation in Rio.

However, I'd kindly ask EC to fund my plane ticket Fortaleza - Rio

I've informally talked to other sources of funding and wasn't able to
secure funding yet

The amount requested is USD 200 - 300

Thank you for any reply

Best,