[NCUC-EC] event in Rio de Janeiro - NCUC representation

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 03:16:44 CEST 2017

Thank you Renata, I think what you have been doing has had good outcome and
has raised awareness among those who are interested in domain name issues
to join NCUC.   For this reason I think it is fine to allocate 200 USD for
you to go to Rio since you will also self-fund your accommodation.

Would be grateful if you could provide a report on the event and also tweet
about NCUC when you are there.

Farzaneh