[NCUC-EC] Abu Dhabi Travel Slots

Tatiana Tropina tatiana.tropina at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 09:18:23 CEST 2017

Dear all,

Here comes my justification for applying for the travel slot.
As I have been actively involved in the NCUC outreach activities in Europe
(in Copenhagen, at EuroDIG17 and at some other venues), I want to continue
being a part of outreach and engagement at ICANN60 and also I want to
ensure that those whom we recruit (newcomers) get enough of follow up and
help on site in Abu Dhabi.
I would also like to engage with the fellows and NextGen as I did before. I
can be an active part of NCUC session. Furthermore, in terms of work we
have been doing so far: I have been involved in the drafting of operating
procedures and if it is to be finalised/discussed at ICANN60 I would be
happy to be a part of this effort.
Furthermore, I am involved in CCWG accountability and there is an idea - as
the drafting of the Framework of interpretation is nearly finalised but the
CCWG work is not - to advance this work by creating the framework of
implementation as a cross-community effort. This effort would be definitely
undertaken in Abu Dhabi. Last but not least, as usual, I would like to
advance NCUC interests in different policy development processes.
Concerning the travel slot rotation rules: I do agree that rotation rule
should be supported by some other procedures.

Cheers,
Tanya