[NCUC-EC] Aarti's travel

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Wed Jan 25 09:29:44 CET 2017

Hi Farzaneh,

The stipend could be moved without ICANN's approval (as in, let ICANN
pay it to Aarti on condition that she agrees to pay it to Robin), and
for the hotel it'd be up to you, NCUC EC, to decide how good hotel you
want to pay for. You could compare airfares with hotel prices before
making the decision, if only for due diligence (although I do expect
the flight from India to be much cheaper than an ICANN-class hotel,
but having figures on the table would make the decision easier).

Note that while NCUC funds are yours to decide and I can only comment
there, the NCSG travel slot is my responsibility - it's not yours to
decide nor Robin's to give away, although of course I will attempt
to accommodate your needs as best I can.

Anyway, I hope the slot can be split the way we want and all this will
be moot.

Tapani