[NCUC-EC] Aarti's travel

Tatiana Tropina tatiana.tropina at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 00:28:12 CET 2017

I don't think it's a good idea to take the whole travel slot from Robin and
I would object to this. We didn't want to put Robin into trouble and make
her arranging hotels, etc. I think if this airfare transfer doesn't work  -
we just fund Aarti as it was initially planned. That's my suggestion.
Cheers
Tanya