[NCUC-EC] Aarti's travel

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Wed Jan 25 00:21:49 CET 2017

On Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 12:01:39PM -0500, farzaneh badii (farzaneh.badii at gmail.com) wrote:

> Yes 950.00 USD is more reasonable since she wants to come earlier for
> accountability meeting.
>
> Lets do that. If no objection received today  I will inform Aarti tomorrow.
> Keep in mind that ICANN travel has not approved the transfer yet! so we
> might have to end up covering airfare.

The thing that's likely to cause trouble is splitting airfare and
hotel of one travel slot to two people. I don't expect any problems if
we simply give Aarti the entire travel slot and fund Robin's hotel
from NCUC funds. (That is assuming I've understood the situation
correctly, that ccwg-acct covers Robin's airfare but not hotel apart
from the ccwg meeting.)

--
Tapani Tarvainen