[NCUC-EC] Outreach proposals - about feedbacks

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 00:57:54 CET 2017

Hi folks

So we have some proposals for outreach and some feedbacks already
registered. Please bear w/ long email.

Today is the last day for folks to send in alternatives to Rightscon,
and so far we just had 1, it's mine, so I'll stay out of judging it.

For feedback of all the outreach proposals, I'd propose as follow:

- Collating feedback from EC members into one email (w/ possible minor
editions to highlight only points which can help proposer move
forward)

- If there is a funding request, feedback will follow this path:
------ 1st level response - confirm if funding is still needed and how much
------ 2nd level response - email response is forwarded to EC, which analyses it
------ 3rd level response - EC response is forwarded to member

- if there is a media request - social media or blog post
------ 1st level response - confirm if still needed and what
------ 2nd level response - email response forwarded to regional EC

Intervals in which feedback is given: every month
So alternative to Rightscon response for CROPP and event funding for
Joburg request will go after this 20jan as soon as EC decides

I can collate/edit text/responses (1st level response) but I guess
official final announcement of funding granted should come from chair
(3rd level response)

There's also the issue of clarification of some feedbacks done by EC,
I've decided to add that in the sheet itself. Tatiana, added a comment
on one of your feedbacks.

Farzaneh, Anna and Tatiana have few feedbacks pending.
David and Ines all
Ines was suggested to observe on some requests from Africa due to
region relatedness, should advise her thoughts. I agree on regional
relatedness but only 2nd level response.

Thanks

Renata