[NCUC-EC] Applications for travel support

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 10:26:54 CET 2017

Hi Tatiana

Thanks! These LAC inclusion actions are indeed wanted by the
community. But they are very few and discretionary from a few staff in
ICANN who champions them. They mostly surrounded LACRALO but it is
nice to have an NCUC member benefitted.

It would be better, however, not to have 1 or 2 ICANN community member
benefitted here and there but building a truly inclusive diversity
policy which relates directly to accountability. But I'm new on that
part of ICANN that you know so well and I can only hope.

Best,

Renata