[NCUC-EC] Applications for travel support

Tatiana Tropina tatiana.tropina at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 09:18:09 CET 2017

Hi all,

Oh great news about Louise! Awesome! Very good for LAC, Renata!
Congratulations!

Then it's a very easy decision: with having Louise on board already, I
support giving funding to Aarti, Grace and Ming and hope Farz can take
decision that would allow them all to attend. I think 1900-1300-800 USD
looks like a fair distribution in accordance with their requests?

Cheers
Tanya