[NCUC-EC] Applications for travel support

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 13:58:17 CET 2017

Thank you Renata. I am not clear whether you are abstaining in the end or
endorsing. would be grateful if you could clarify.

On another note, the public comment is not perfect. The process had some
issues. At NCUC level Corrine and I worked on rfrom the beginning of
January to fix the procedural issues and at NCUC level those who expressed
 concerns to me were ok with the document in the end.

This is a collective work by NCUC members (and NCSG but we should not mix
the two up, which was frequently done during this process).Even if few
worked on it, it was transparently on the mailing list for a while for
people to work on. I personally do not agree with some of it. But here we
are trying to send the collective work. If we don't manage to send it
because  the process that we can fix in the future had issues, then I think
we will be at loss.

We can endorse this, show that we want an anti-harrassment policy and we
have an opinion on how it should be done. And work on a process that is
less ad hoc.

As to Milton's comment, you need to decide what to do with it. We have not
received an objection on the mailing list, it can be added to the comment.
But that is up to EC to decide. Please decide quickly, the deadline is
today.

Best

Farzaneh

Farzaneh