[NCUC-EC] [NCUC-DISCUSS] FW: Urgent - Anti harassment policy public comment

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 00:36:50 CET 2017

Hi Farzaneh,

> We are in need of a  written process for issuing public comment and I will
> certainly follow up on this.

I proposed a while ago to NCSG policy committee some idea for creating
process and timeline to handle public comment and ensure that we covers
more, you can find the thread here
http://mailman.ipjustice.org/pipermail/pc-ncsg/2015-December/003349.html  .
that can be definitely tweaked for NCUC case and adding probably more
details about definition of level of consensus regarding a statement. we
can also learn from what we did for bylaws change consultation. another
idea, Brenden and I propsoed before it is to do some policy position
polling using such tool https://ncuc.adhocracy.de/instance/ncuc

Best,

Rafik