[NCUC-EC] CROPP announcement

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 03:47:28 CET 2017

Hi

I just realized now the announcement came out w/out dates
It mentions the timeline for CROPP submission - 2 months before

So

Event in Johannesburg - 26-29 Jun 2017
So deadline for submission - 26 April
A proposal for this has already been submitted

Travel support to Rightscon 29-31 March 2017
So deadline for submission - 27 Jan
A proposal for this has not been submitted yet
There are already some alternatives submitted
So alternatives should also be submitted by that same date or 1 week before
(so EC has a time to compare and deliberate - 20 JAN)?

I'll also again share the doc w/ proposals so you can already see and
comment
The doc and comments is shared only w/ EC

If there is a deadline to compete against Rightscon (like 20Jan), I think
we should send this addendum to the list

Best,

Renata