[NCUC-EC] Fwd: [NCUC-DISCUSS] Anti-harassment policy deadline approaching

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 05:34:19 CET 2017

Hi everyone,

I am taking the initiative here to ask NCUC EC to consider endorsing the
statement prepared by Corinne with a long consultation of NCUC membership.
She is doing her best to resolve the comments in the document and I would
like to ask the NCUC EC to review the statement in due time so it can be
submitted on behalf of NCUC if approved.

Best,

Rafik