[NCUC-EC] CROPP announcement

Tatiana Tropina tatiana.tropina at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 22:11:47 CET 2017

Hi Farzy,
Thanks a lot again for taking a lead on this!

I suggest we clarify that we are accepting suggestions by changing the
following para a bit (my changes in bold):

=====
As to the two travel support, the former EC allocated one travel slot to
Aarti for APRIGF. One travel slot is left.  we discussed during EC meeting
that RightsCon might be appropriate. We still don't know if NCUC proposal
is accepted but RightsCon is an option. *You can suggest other events as
alternative,* and if we receive suggestions that we believe that is more
beneficial for outreach than RightsCon, we will get back to you.
=====

Other than that I have no comments.

Cheers
Tanya