[NCUC-EC] Planning the schedule for Copenhagen

Tatiana Tropina tatiana.tropina at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 22:32:07 CET 2017

Hi Farzy,

thanks a lot for this detailed email! All three look good to me, though it
seems that for the 3rd one we might have to make it clear what would be the
difference with those meetings at constituency day, because there might be
some overlaps in updates, policy issues, etc. So having a clear focus will
be cool, and I like the suggestion to make it a separate meeting.

A quick question for the NCUC EC level meetings - I know that we as a SG
have NCSG-Board meeting (so not on NCUC level) but I remember that at some
ICANN meetings there was always something like NCUC EC meeting with
particular board members. Is there any need to book a slot for that one as
well (Board members-EC)? Are we going to have it anyway? Just wondering.

Cheers
Tanya