[NCUC-EC] Clarification - Please volunteer for tasks for ICANN Copenhagen

Tatiana Tropina tatiana.tropina at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 22:05:44 CET 2017

Thanks, Farzaneh,

I also want to clarify that by replying to your email and offering help
whenever needed I didn't consider it as any appointment of alternate.
Even the email header suggested: "let's plan together".

In this regard, my offer stands as it is - I am ready to help with any
preparation, coordination on site, managing the sessions, whatever needed.
I can certainly offer my help in covering any parts of constituency day and
also doing the organising job.

I would love to volunteer for the meeting with the fellows, but
unfortunately I might have a schedule conflict there. I will know soon
(also may be someone else will volunteer, so this question will be off the
table for me).

The outreach is more or less sorted, we had weeks of preparation and
discussions with EURALO team, so here I can say we are going to get things
done. I wrote an email about this, so anyone can jump in now. I know some
of you won't be able to make it to the outreach - no worries here, things
can be sorted in one way or another. We have to find a replacement for
Farzaneh to make a short intro speech there, but if no one volunteers for
this we can pick up a non-EC NCUC member together to do this.

Very much looking forward to Copenhagen,
and sorry again that Farzaneh can't attend the meeting :(

Cheers
Tanya