[NCUC-EC] Clarification - Please volunteer for tasks for ICANN Copenhagen

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 20:46:47 CET 2017

My previous email might have given you the impression that I am appointing
an alternate.  I am not appointing an alternate. I don't think I can
autonomously do that. EC has to come up with a solution on who does what
since I will be absent. You have two ways to do this: you can either
appoint an alternate who will cover all the sessions or each EC member will
take on a role (as I suggested earlier). You have to think about who will
do what and answer the questions below.

Tatiana is in charge of the outreach session and she will put you in the
loop on what you can volunteer for ( replacing me or any other segment of
the outreach).

Meeting with Fellows session: Ines has already volunteered for this, we
need one more volunteer

How are you going to cover chairing for NCUC Constituency day? You need to
volunteer for: Starting the session, ending the session, and all the agenda
items I have posted on the list. please discuss among yourselves and come
up with a suggestion.

NCUC e-team : who will chair the e-meeting?

Procedural rule drafting: who will volunteer for this?

You need to decide on these within a short time preferably Tuesday next
week, so that we can submit our program to the members and know who will do
what in Copenhagen.

Note that  If someone takes on the responsibility for moderating the
session with the Board members then you need to do all the organizing, it
goes with every other session.

Since this is important we can also have a meeting on Monday if you have
time to discuss this.

Best

Farzaneh