[NCUC-EC] NCUC ICANN61 Mentee

Michael Karanicolas mkaranicolas at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 15:28:13 CET 2017

Hi,

I think that both Farrell and Hago seem like they are too senior for a
mentee role, in my opinion. Of the remaining five, Olga and Shahul are
the ones that really stand out - I think they're the only two who
really bothered to engage with the application (and Olga in particular
is a very strong candidate - there's a reason we almost picked her for
the Community Onboarding slot). It's very close for me between the
other three, but I guess I'd give it to Tomslin, who seems to have a
bit more engagement/expertise, and who is willing to cover part of the
costs himself, which is good.

Best,

Michael