[NCUC-EC] Updated List: Applicants for NCUC Travel Support

Tatiana Tropina tatiana.tropina at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 21:47:52 CEST 2017

Dear all,
My choices would be:
- Claudio Lucena for the 2000 USD funding as a mentee. I think we can try
to engage Claudio with his experience and knowledge into the policy work
rather than outreach, he could be an asset. Am I right that this is one of
the conditions for the mentee anyway and he would have to get paired with
mentor and start working even before the meeting? If it turns out he
submitted after the deadline, my alternative choice would be Yolanda Mlonzi
as I see a great potential for the young female leaders from her region to
get involved, her application is well versed and I am aware of her work at
other venues.
- Milton as mentor - 2000 USD. I don't think I have to explain why -- his
experience and his at ICANN say everything.
Cheers to all,
Tanya