[NCUC-EC] Updated List: Applicants for NCUC Travel Support

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 16:41:15 CEST 2017

Hello

There were no responses about deliberation processes so it will be done
here - also confirmed in a chair's message.

So I would suggest the following
Milton Mueller - full funding - as honorary EC

Kimberly Anastacio - airfare funding - 1000usd - her work on ws2 diversity
received compliments even from SSAC and ALAC
Claudio Lucena - airfare funding - 1000usd - helped submit the IGF Brazil
proposal and all the outreach events in Brazil during South School of
Internet Governance, as well as webinars

i understand Claudio submitted after the deadline, but I have to say I had
informed him the wrong date

If one of the candidates can not go w/ airfare funding only, full funding
should go to the other one