[NCUC-EC] travel support requests

hfaiedh ines hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 16:49:41 CEST 2017

*1. From those who applied to Farzaneh's travel slot*

We need Matthew at this meeting and he is the most deserving of Farzaneh's
travel slot until we figure out the rest of funding to other candidates. It
is just not seeing his application that unabled me to assess his
participation. If we all think that is OK, am fine too.
If you *are NOT ok with this*, then I would like to give the opportunity to
*Bruna*.

Newcomer, can benefit from the NCUC mentor/mentee program with those
experienced who will get travel support .* 1 from LAC region + gender
balance*
*2. From those who applied for travel support:*

App2 : Farell Folly
"requesting NCUC to cover for his air flight totally or partially (1000
dollars)"

*YES: 1000 Dollars . 1 from Africa region + experienced*

App6 : Sahoo, India   1350 dollars
ICANN 58 : « help organise the NCUC outreach event for local academia with
Rafik and Milton »
« requiring support for airfare and for my stay »

*YES: If he accepts 1000 Dollars instead of 1350 dollars. 1 from Asia
region + very active Newcomer*

*3. I agree with increasing travel support to cover for ECs and members in
need of hotel nights for NCUC outreach.*