[NCUC-EC] travel support requests

hfaiedh ines hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 17:43:42 CEST 2017

Hi all

Just finished reviewing all the apps except for Mathew and Puneeth's that I
couldnt find but saw the details of their apps on the spreadsheet. Sorry if
this seems long, am just trying to be as fair as possible.

I. 1 travel slot

App 1: Remmy Nweke,
Serious appl.but does not state amount.

App 7 : Bruna Santos ,
Serious app, does not state cost

*YES: Newcomer, can benefit from the NCUC mentor/mentee program with those
experienced who will get travel support . 1 from LAC region + gender
balance*

App8 : Claudio Lucena, Brazil
Serious app, "helped in outreach in Brazil with Renata"  does not state
costs

App 9: Hojatollah Modiran
Not serious app. Full funding.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1pcniXbSQqUek5NVHNobFBSdDg/view

App 10: Mathew
Full funding cannot attend outreach
Can’t find app

II. travel support - 2000usd

App2 : Farell Folly
"requesting NCUC to cover for his air flight totally or partially (1000
dollars)"

*YES: 1000 Dollars . 1 from Africa region + experienced*

App5 : Andreea Rusu, UK/Romania
 « will not apply to your time slot, but will try to apply for the
mentor&mentee program »
Unfortunately, there is neither a statement of interest or a cost. Andreea
is just stating that she will apply.

App6 : Sahoo, India   1350 dollars
ICANN 58 : « help organise the NCUC outreach event for local academia with
Rafik and Milton »
« requiring support for airfare and for my stay »

*YES: If he accepts 1000 Dollars instead of 1350 dollars. 1 from Asia
region + very active Newcomer *

App9: Puneeth Nagaraj
Asia Pacific, 1600 USD

III. 3 outreach hotel nights :   Here we have 2000 dollars to cover for the
ECs going for outreach ( Renata and myself, can Dave confirm if he is? )
and also for some members?

*Cannot answer yet until we know how much we actually have for those three
outreach hotel nights *

App 1: Nadira
Hotel nights does not state costs
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1pcniXbSQqUWFZSaVJJNGxrWHc/view

App 2: Bill Drake

2 Hotel nights, does not state costs
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1pcniXbSQqUeExEaU5mRy0xSG8/view

App 3: Ayden
2/3 Hotel nights, 300 dollars
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1pcniXbSQqUcHpGWmhHOS11MTQ/view

App 3 : Stephanie Perrin
hotel nights outreach    423-846$.

App4 : Michael Karanicolas
supplemental funding for  hotel nights outreach for NCUC,
does not state amount