[NCUC-EC] travel support requests

hfaiedh ines hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 15:58:40 CEST 2017

My understanding is, as Renata stated,

1 travel slot

 travel support - 2000usd

3 outreach hotel nights :   Here we have 2000 dollars to cover for the ECs
going for outreach ( Renata and myself, can Dave confirm if he is? )   and
also for some members?

Thanks for clarifying this.

I will answer on the travel slot and Travel support (2000 dollars) soon as
I am still having a thorough look at the applications.