[NCUC-EC] Fwd: FY17 Community Onboarding Pilot Program Update

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 06:10:24 CEST 2016

Hi everyone,

sorry for sharing this info late.
if you recall, NCUC EC recommended Kathy and  Padmini for the mentorship
program in Marrakesh (for Helsinki only Kathy attended and Ayden and Sana
attended as "ambassadors"). That was part of process regarding "onboarding
program".

Janice sent the email above few days ago to share the updates and the
initial outcomes of such program, supposed to serve and support ICANN
groups. you can find some info in the Helsinki minutes of my meeting with
Janice here http://lists.ncuc.org/pipermail/ncuc-ec/2016-July/002906.html

reviewing the documents, I don't see something new that was not raised
before or different from what us as EC and our NCUC MAT is trying to do to
but it is worthy to check and see how we can benefit from that. myself
volunteered some time ago to work on some newcomer handbook ( hope to find
some time for that.

I also see that Kathy, Ayden and Sana are supposed to work with NCUC on
those matters.

looking forward your comments.

Best Regards,

Rafik