[NCUC-EC] IGF Travel support call - Applications

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Thu Oct 20 07:31:01 CEST 2016

Hi,

I can make this easier for you: Marilia is a speaker in NCSG's
workshop and it turns out Aarti Bhavana is getting to IGF with ISOC
funds, so I'm going to give her travel slot to Marilia.

Those slots are for the workshop and belong to workshop speakers and
organizers, and almost all others have already confirmed they're
already funded, so this is an easy decision.

Tapani