[NCUC-EC] Fwd: Update on Helsinki Fellowship and 2 DPRD Programs: Fellowship Program Review and Community Onboarding Pilot Program

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Fri May 6 16:48:26 CEST 2016

hi everyone,

sharing here communication from Janice about 2 things: the mentorship
program, now called onboard program and the review of fellowship program.
the message is little bit confusing , at least for me and I would advice
you to read it carefully and check the attachments. I need some feedback
here.

for the onboard program, I am kind of concerned that is supposed to support
community but we are not really involved on its design. for fellowship
review, we may think what kind inputs we can provide here

Best,

Rafik