[NCUC-EC] FW: [NCUC-DISCUSS] Launch of NCUC Chat - A platform for NCUC collaboration

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Thu May 5 23:55:46 CEST 2016

From: Rafik Dammak [mailto:rafik.dammak at gmail.com]
regarding the administration, I don't think EC get involved in admin tasks like membership list management or mailing list management, which are still done manually btw. for this case, we are having the manual approval as temporary workaround, we can open automatic registration without any verification and do post-management in ad-hoc basis.

From the bylaws:

C. The Executive Committee, directed by the Chair, shall be responsible for the administration of the Constituency, including arrangements for meetings, website communications, listserv, and teleconferences. Selection of the Executive Committee, and its powers and duties, are set out in Section IV, below.