[NCUC-EC] Fwd: 29 MARCH ICANN 56 Meeting - Helsinki - Supported Travelers/Contractor Travelers Database Due

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 01:37:14 CET 2016

Hi everyone,

we have already at the stage to make decision about who will get the travel
support for Helsinki meeting.
please let me know who planned to come or not. we should also follow some
rotation.

After that, we will start more earlier the call for NCUC travel award for
ICANN56 to give time for applicants to get visa.

Best,

Rafik