[NCUC-EC] Update about financial special requests

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 03:40:30 CEST 2016

Hi everyone,

Sharing some updates here about the special financial request we submitted
in last February. Most of our requests were rejected or we were directed to
work with ICANN staff instead to use the exisiting budgets. only the
financial request for IGF workshop was accepted. The results are here
https://community.icann.org/display/projfinadhocws/FY17+Decisions

Maryam is liasing with appropriate ICANN staff  and created a document to
summarize  what is available (document attached). she will add more info
about her discussions with related staff later on.  I am following-up that
activity.

For the IGF workshop and because the deadline, I submitted 2 workshops
proposals for NCUC and we will work with the group later on to refine them
, and hopefully get approved.

   -
   https://www.intgovforum.org/cms/igf2016/index.php/proposal/view_public/86
   -