[NCUC-EC] Travel support for Morrocco - Urgent

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 17:03:16 CET 2016

Hi,

I am for allocating  up to 2 people only in order to keep the budget.
Cautiously I would prefer working on fund seeking (or other alternative)
before expanding the allocated amount per meeting.
So 2 x 2000$ for this call. Also as matter of fairness, the call should be
for everyone not just mentee-mentor or giving then preference.

For mentorship program, I would like to discuss more in depth since I have
some reservations

Best,

Rafik