[NCUC-EC] Travel support for Morrocco - Urgent

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 16:36:05 CET 2016

All,

We have to issue the call for  travel support for Morrocco tomorrow the
latest. We are behind the 2 months notice. As well as considering new
applications I think we can choose from  the mentees that applied and other
experienced people and perhaps give them a light mentor, mentees role. Let
me know if you agree.
Also as we can support two candidates upto 2000 USD I think we should
support more candidates if we have enough money.

The call can be short:

Title: Get funded to go to ICANN meeting in Morrocco

NCUC can support active or members who would like to become more active at
NCUC and get involved with various working groups  to go to Morrocco.  As
the ICANN mentorship program was received very well, the applicants for the
pilot mentorship program will be considered as well and the funded NCUC
members might be given a mentor-mentee role.

Please send in your request to us by 2 February.Information about travel
support and its requirements can be found here.
http://www.ncuc.org/participate/ncuc-travel-support/

--
Farzaneh